Saturday, January 23, 2016

Nothing to See Here


This is more than likely NOT the blog you are looking for.  I believe your intended target is in fact Caitlyn's Masks.  There I post caps and obscuras and occasionally have discussions.  I generally update there every few days.

This blog on the other hand is the test bed for Caitlyn's Masks.  It's where I can try out new colors and gadgets and post formats without screwing up my main blog.  All of the posts you see below are there so I can see what they look like in alternative forms.  They are all posted to the main blog.  Hell, some of them here have the wrong text or graphics in them.  I updated this blog pretty heavily in 2012, and then again in early 2016.

So... go on and head over to Caitlyn's Masks and enjoy.  There really isn't anything that should be of interest to you here.































































































No comments:

Post a Comment