Tuesday, April 17, 2012

[Question] Ready for another challenge? (And a question from me to YOU)


Another Challenge?  YAY!

Ready for another challenge? How about a nice erotic cosplay caption this time? Make it really sexy and naughty

Erotic?  Sexy?  Naughty?  Cosplay (meaning costumes or even 'Masks')?  Yea... I think you have my interest!

This question/challenge comes in at a perfect time.  I have been producing a lot of work recently, but this past weekend I got three caps that require a return over at the Haven.   I owe Angel, Realfield, and Evie each a caption.

Now I normally wouldn't combine a challenge cap with a return, but this type of cap would be right up Angel's proverbial alley. And as I'm feeling rather cappy, I'm going to jump into this right now.  Of course my success in this is completely dependent on finding the right picture.

*EDIT*
Well that didn't take long.  I have the challenge cap up right over here!
*/EDIT*




As for the question from me... I've had something on my mind for awhile now and would love to hear from you:

How do you feel about my use of labels on this blog?  Right now I have the following labels:



  • Anal
  • Behind The Layers
  • Blow Job
  • Body Suit
  • Bondage
  • Clean
  • Cross Dressing
  • Forced
  • Great Shift
  • Hypnosis
  • Magic
  • Maid
  • Partial
  • Pregnant
  • Question
  • Shemale
  • Sweet
  • Technology
  • The Technologist

Now some of these labels I actually use myself like 'Question' and 'The Technologist'.  When I want to find a particular post, these help me do it.  Some I put on a single post (like 'Behind the Layers' and 'Partial'), but never continued using the idea behind them.

The rest are simply descriptions of whats happening in the cap.  The idea was to help identify the cap, and help people find similar ones.  But I find a lot of the terms to be fairly broad.  Like 'Forced' for example.  Almost all of my caps are 'forced', but is that descriptive enough when its used that often?  Should I break it down into more specific situations like 'Tricked', 'Blackmail', and 'Dom/sub'?

I've broken down some of them (Like 'Body Suit' could easily go into 'Technology'), but haven't broken them down completely (Nano bots, auto closets, TG raygun's would all be part of Technology, while Curse, Genie, wizard, SrU, would all be part of Magic)

And I still leave some broad categories completely out.  Like I have 'Cross Dressing' and 'Shemale', but I don't have the other side of that.... Total Transformation.  I list 'Anal' and 'Blow Job' but I don't mention traditional vaginal sex.  I have 'Clean', but I don't list dirty.

I used to list the labels as a widget on the side, but when I looked into it, it seemed that no one was using it.  And when I removed it, I didn't hear one bit of complaint.  Some categories that I utilize (like 'Question' and 'The Technologist') will always stay, but I'm wondering if I need any of the other labels at all.

I figure some people that are here just to look at the caps and do nothing else might utilize these labels, but if they can't speak up and voice their opinion I don't see why I should care about it.  I know that these 'question' caps aren't viewed that often, but I also know that the people that I care most about... the people that leave comments and actually read the posts... DO read it.  And those are the opinions I care about.

So I guess I'm considering one of two options.  Drop all of the labels except for a small handful, or expand upon the labels so that they more properly identify the caps.  Which do you prefer I do (or do you prefer that I just keep the status quo)?  And if you choose the expansion, what categories should I add?

No comments:

Post a Comment