Saturday, May 18, 2013

Striving for Perfection

Another test


This is a cap that I made for Simone.  I've been working on it for awhile but had a lot of issues from image selection to tone to final edit of the story to the actual layout.

First thing I should say is that I wanted to go in a slightly different direction for Simone in this cap.  Previously I've made her a specific Mistress.  Someone who was creating a slave for herself.  And while I still wanted that mistress like confidence, I wanted her to be a little softer around the edges.  Recently Simone has updated her preferences and mentioned wanting more elegance, sensuality and romance.  So the first thing I did was look for elegant photos.  I bypassed fuskator and went straight for google images.  Here are a selection of images that I pulled out to use all from the search terms 'woman, elegant, sensual, romantic':

No comments:

Post a Comment